Agassiz valley HUMAN service ZONE board
The Agassiz Valley Human Service Zone Board consists of six members. Consistent with our district plan, there are three representatives each appointed respectfully from Traill and Steele County appointed to the district board. All Board Members are required to accept an Oath of Office and to abide by various state and federal laws and local policy. At a minimum, one Traill County Commissioner and Steele County Commissioner must serve on the district board. The other members are members-at-large and represent the community's population. Each Board Member serves a three year term. There is no limit on the number of terms a Board Member may serve. The Board serves fiscal and advisory oversight to Agassiz Valley Human Service Zone.
Agassiz Valley Human Service Zone Board Members:
- Kim Jacobson, Chair, Human Service Zone Director
- Ted Johnson, Vice-Chair, Steele County Commissioner
- Doris Vigen, Secretary, Member-at-Large representing Traill County
- Laurel Larson, Member-at-Large representing Traill County
- Kathryn Good, Member-at-Large representing Steele County
- Larry Young, Traill County Commissioner
- Randy Richards, Steele County Commissioner
Agassiz Valley Human Service Zone Board meetings are held the last Thursday of each month beginning at 10 a.m. Meetings in January, March, April, June, July, September, October and December are held in the Agassiz Valley Human Service Zone Conference Room located in the north end of Wells Fargo Bank, Hillsboro. Meetings held in February, May, August and November will be held in the Agassiz Valley Human Service Zone Meeting Room located on the first floor of the Steele County Courthouse in Finley.
The Jan. 25, 2021 Agassiz Valley Human Service Zone Board meeting will be held in person at 10 a.m. at the Wells Fargo Bank location in Hillsboro.