TRAILL DISTRICT HEALTH UNIT ● PUBLIC HEALTH
114 West Caledonia Ave | PO Box 58 Hillsboro, ND 58045 701-636-4434
It is our mission to promote physical and mental health and prevent disease, injury, and disability to the residents of Traill County. We, as employees of Traill District Health Unit, share the vision with Public Health in America:
Healthy People in Healthy Communities.
COVID-19 Information Center
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS AVAILABLE EVERY TUESDAY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
CALL 701-636-4434 FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY.
Pfizer and Moderna primary series and bivalent vaccines only. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Consent forms are available here.
FREE HOME TEST KITS ● RAPID ANTIGEN TESTS
AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
|Traill District Health Unit
|Sanford Clinic - Hillsboro
|Sanford Clinic - Mayville
|Mayville State University
Recent COVID Health News
ND Dept. of Health Coronavirus website
Includes survey for travelers & guidance for self-monitoring.
CDC Coronavirus website
Includes updated travel alerts and info for communities, schools, and businesses.
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems.
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate and empower people about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility and quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
Traill District Health Unit
Brenda Stallman, RN, District Health Unit Director
PO Box 58
Hillsboro, ND 58045